Cory brings over 20 years of experience to his clients. His client and project involvement includes preliminary design to final commissioning to ensure that all requirements are met, the project is functioning correctly, and the client’s expectations are fulfilled. He places a strong emphasis on attention to detail and coordination with clients, consultants, and contractors during project design and construction supervision in his projects.
Cory’s diverse experience in designing educational, institutional, commercial and residential projects allows him to provide efficient, cost-sensitive systems for all building types and markets.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Educational Facility Managers Association (EFMA)