Dockside Green is a large-scale LEED Platinum community development project that aims to create a sustainable and mixed-use community. The project is divided into 12 phases, spanning three neighborhoods, and encompasses a total of 1.3 million gross square feet of space. Within these buildings, 73 percent of the area is designated for residential use, accommodating approximately 2,500 residents.
Tower 2-1 will be comprised of 17 storeys with approximately 138 residential units, and Tower 2-2 will include 19 storeys with approximately 148 residential units. Both buildings will include amenity spaces and be situated over a common 3 story podium.
- Hydronic space heating, connected to the community District Energy System.
- Hydronic space cooling, utilizing a centralized chilled water plant.
- Domestic hot water heating provided through connection to the community District Energy System.
- Provision of a grey water drainage system for connection to the building irrigation and residential water closets for improved water efficiency.
- High efficiency heat recovery ventilation.