This new facility was developed to raise Atlantic Salmon from the fingerling stage to a post smolt size, at which point the fish are released out to water-based grow out facilities. The building is constructed of pre-engineered structural steel framing with solid insulated cladding and an insulated roof. It comprises a RAS (Recirculating Aquaculture System), recycling water through an aerated treatment system.
- Heating and ventilation systems;
- Laboratory ventilation;
- CO2 Removal Air Handling unit;
- Low pressure compressed air and oxygen piping systems;
- Domestic hot and cold water;
- Pressure washer piping system.