The new development includes 2 light industrial/commercial buildings. The buildings’ intended use is for light industrial and commercial purposes, which can cater to various business requirements.
- Building ‘A’ is approximately 71,000 sqft with 35,000 sqft of mezzanine office area.
- Building ‘B’ is approximately 110,900 sqft with 15,750 sqft of mezzanine office area.
The 2nd floor was designed as a warm shell and includes roof top unit or split system heat pump with ductwork distribution along with an allowance for one washroom on both the main and 2nd floors.
Our scope of work included:
- Complete heating, ventilation and plumbing design for permit, tender and construction;
- Plumbing and water distribution design for the base building and to all plumbing rough-in locations;
- Plumbing design included roof drainage and perimeter drain tile requirements; and
- Design of gas distribution and a separate gas meter for each commercial unit.