Valleyview Secondary is a two-storey addition, which is set to increase the capacity of the local high school from 800 to 1200 students and includes a Gymnasium Wing, and a Learning Studio Wing.
- High efficiency condensing boilers to serve classroom block of the addition;
- Vertical classroom ventilators with heating and cooling;
- New Science labs complete with dual fuel heat pumps;
- Dedicated heat recovery unit for the inclusive change room area;
- Careful coordination between architectural and mechanical elements to create functional and visually interesting gathering areas.