Richard is a highly experienced professional Mechanical Engineer with over 40 years of experience in designing mechanical systems for schools, universities, and commercial buildings. He has an extensive technical background that allows him to provide expert advice on designing efficient and reliable mechanical systems that align with clients’ long-term goals.
Richard places a significant emphasis on designing mechanical systems that contribute to net-zero and energy-efficient buildings, ensuring that the building’s mechanical systems are designed with energy efficiency, sustainability, and low carbon in mind.
- Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Council of Educational Facility Planners (CEFPI)
- Canadian Green Building Council (CaGBC)